- 11 Simple yet highly effective strength endurance building workouts!
- 8 week strength training plan AND a blank calendar to design your own schedule
- A complete guide to strength training as a marathon runner + the physiology behind why as a marathoner you need to be strength training in a very specific manner!
- Step by step photos of how to perform each move + simple instructions
- Downloadable + printable workouts that can also be accessed across any and all of your devices!
Learn more about the Strength Training Plan for Marathoners & Half Marathoners here >>
What's included in the RUN YOUR FIRST MARATHON Training Program:
- 28 step-by-step training videos where I walk you through the entire process and cheer you along the way!
- 3 marathon training plans to choose from (+ a prep week plan): 20 weeks, 16 weeks, or 12 week marathon schedules
- Goals Assessment + Body Assessment + worksheets
- Your Warm Up + Cool Down Prescriptions
- 20 Week Mindset Training Plan for Marathon Runners. This features weekly Prompts (the marathon is 80% in the head so we need to train ourselves to be mentally strong during the marathon!)
- Cross Training Prescription + Goals
- Strength Training Workouts for Runners
- Injury Prevention Guide for Marathoners
- A Mini Marathon Nutrition Guide
- Your Pre-Marathon Week Strategy all laid out including nutrition! (That last week is crucial!)
- Your carbo-loading plan
- Pre-Race Meal Plans
- Race Week Checklists for a smooth marathon start and finish
- A Recovery Action Guide
- Journal/Log space with prompts because it's your first marathon and you should document it!
- all the included PDF downloads throughout the program are digitally fillable and printable
Yes! I want to learn more!
Personalize your marathon nutrition so you can crush your goals!
Here are some of the benefits of going through EAT LIKE A MARATHONER:
- Develop an effective personal marathon nutrition plan to use during training
- Customized to your body, your goal race pace, and your intensity
- Design a carbo-loading plan to fuel your goals
- The ability to meet your goal pace times
- Make your long runs feel easier!
- Push back your time it takes you to reach fatigue in a run
- Avoid hitting the wall during your marathon!
- Reach the marathon finish line feeling strong and powerful!
I want to focus on my marathon nutrition & race prep!
YOU CAN RUN A MARATHON IN 3 MONTHS WITH THE 12 WEEK MARATHON TRAINING PLUS PLAN!
The 12 Week Marathon Training PLUS Plan is a complete training schedule that includes:
- Your training schedule (both in miles and kilometers)
- Your weekly marathon mindset training tasks
- Inspirational posts for each day of training scheduled onto your training plan
- A 6 Week Meal Plan for Marathon Runners that incorporates directly into your 12 Week Marathon Schedule
- + lots of extras!
Let me see more about this 12 Week Marathon Training PLUS Plan!
Here are some of the prompts and techniques that you will be learning throughout the weeks that are packed into this 40-page training plan:
- develop your "Why", your mission, vision, and goals
- how to choose a running/race mantra
- practice how to turn any doubts into positive statements
- reflect on race conditions in order to reduce stress
- how to make a long distance race such as the marathon more manageable
- how to tap into past feelings of success
- learn strategy for pain management
- how to use modeling effectively
- harness the power of positive affirmations in your running
- AND more!
Learn more about this Mental Training Plan for Marathoners!
Here's What this Digital Running Log Provides:
- Accountability to yourself and to others (easily share your log with others to help each other stay on track or even print off your sheets for a physical visual hard copy!)
- Motivation to keep on track with your goals and hit your monthly targets
- Easily see what has worked for you in your running and what you should avoid
- Spend less time adding up mileage and more time out running
Learn more about the Digital Running Log for Marathoners
6 Weeks to a Half Marathon Challenge!
Stay motivated and inspired in this focused step by step half marathon training plan and guide. With a training plan that won't consume your life but will get you the results and half marathon race that you want! This is for all my fun loving half marathon junkies!
Each week you will receive great training tools & techniques to help keep you on track and hold you accountable to your goals!
I want to challenge myself to run a half marathon in 6 weeks!
BREAK A TIME GOAL 16 WEEK MARATHON TRAINING PLANS
These 16 Week Training Plans are a pdf download that includes:
- your complete 16 Week training schedule (4 to 5 running days each week with 2 rest days)
- training blocks divided into: a 2 week block of base building, 4 week block of strength building, 8 week block of speed training, 2 week prep and taper
- all of the workouts you will need to run (strides, hill sprints, hill repeats, intervals, tempo runs, progressive long runs, goal pace long runs, etc.) + explanations on how to do each workout and why
- a goals assessment to help you stay motivated + on target
- A breakdown of training paces that you need to run + train at in order to achieve the time goal that you are training for
- tips on pacing yourself for your time goal
- tips on how to modify each training plan
32 Week Marathon Training Plan Printables Package
I created a 32 Week Marathon Training Printables Package specifically for the 32 Week marathon training plan!
You will enjoy it if you like to see visible progress towards your goals and enjoy tracking your runs, mileage and even when you are on point with your nutrition!
It is a 12-page pdf download that contains:
- A beautiful layout of the 32 week marathon training plan
- Daily Training Completion Tracker
- Daily Nutrition Tracker
- Monthly Meal Tracker
- Menu Planning Sheet
- 32 Week Log Entries/Journal
- Post- Marathon Reflection Space
Get the 32 Week Marathon Training Printables Package here!
fun running challenges!
Run 100 miles in 1 month!
Challenge yourself to run 100 Miles in 1 Month with this running challenge!
Run from one end of the Grand Canyon to the other!
How long will it take you to run from one end of the Grand Canyon to the other?
Find out by tracking your miles and virtually running along the Colorado River inside the Grand Canyon!
Marathon apparel for the marathon runner
A few of my favorite running Things that i use and love!
My 3 most used running tools that i bring on runs:
gear that I use when running in the dark:
Favorite items to boost recovery & performance
Favorite kitchen tools